Each ml contains: Neomycin Sulfate 200 mg
Neomycin is used to treat white diarrhea in calves, Colibacillosis in cattle, sheep and goat, Salmonellosis in cattle and sheep, Bacterial enteritis in poultry, blue comb disease in turkey and other sensitive infections to neomycin.
-Day old to 2 weeks: 1 ml/4 L of drinking water daily for 3-5 days.
-3 to 5 weeks: 1 ml/3 L of drinking water daily for 3-5 days.
-6 weeks to end of breeding period: 1 ml/2-2.5 L of drinking water daily for 3-5 days.
– Day old to 1 week: 1 ml/2.5 L of drinking water daily for 3-5 days.
– 2 to 8 weeks: 1 ml/1.5 L of drinking water daily for 3-5 days.
– 9 to26 weeks: 1 ml/1.2 L of drinking water daily for 3-5 days.
Cattle, Sheep & Goat: 11 ml/100 kg of body weight in drinking water daily (22 mg neomycin sulfate/kg of body weight) for 3-5 days.
Keep in cool place, Store between 10-25° C. Protect from direct light, in closed containers.
Keep out of reach of children.
For broilers (5 days), cattle & goat (30 days), sheep (20 days), turkey (14 days) and for table eggs (14 days).
Medicated drinking water should be used within 12 hrs.
– Treatment should be continued 24 to 48 hrs beyond remission of disease symptoms but not to exceed a total of 14 consecutive days.
– If symptoms persist after using this preparation for 2 or 3 days consult a veterinarian.
Should not be used in animal with renal dysfunction, in lactating dairy cattle, in the presence of intestinal obstruction and in hypersensitivity to aminoglycosides.
Copyright 2021 Rooyan Darou All Rights Reserved ©