Each liter contains:
|Calcium (chloride)||34 g|
|Magnesium (chloride)||2.5 g|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||1.900.000 IU|
All minerals in the product are in chloride form. Bioavailability of the minerals is low in sulphate, oxide and carbonate salt forms, meanwhile bioavailability and absorption of mineral salts in chloride forms will be higher. Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin which has essential role in Calcium/Phosphorus absorption and thus in bones/egg shell strength.
– In special periods of poultry life like growing, peak of egg production and skeletal disorders
– Any failures or defects in egg shell
– Insufficiency of Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D3 in broilers
– In peak egg production for preventing from any defects in egg shell
– In the late of the egg production for better egg shell strength
– In breeders for prevention from minerals deficiencies in their offspring’s and improvement of egg shell quality to increase hatching rate.
– To maintain and boost the immune system by increasing antibody production and phagocytosis
Based on requirement:
Broilers and turkeys: 1-2 liters per 1000 liter of drinking water 1 day per week
Layers: 1-2 liters per 1000 liter of drinking water in failures or defects in egg shell at least 4 days per week
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep under 25°C and away from direct light in tightened cap bottles.
Copyright 2021 Rooyan Darou All Rights Reserved ©