Each kg of Chlortetracin® Contains:
Chlortetracin® binds to 50s subunit of ribosome of bacteria and inhibits protein synthesis.
Chlortetracin® acts on many gram positive and gram negative bacteria like as Streptococcus, Staphylococcus, Corynebacterium pyogenes, Clostridia, Pasteurella multocida, Pasteurella haemolytica and Campylobacter. It is used to treat and prevent for many diseases in poultry.
1) To prevent Mycoplasmal synovitis in poultry: 200 – 400 g per 1000 kg of feed.
2) For treatment of CRD: 600 – 800 g per 1000 kg of feed.
Treatment should continue for 7-14 days.
3) To decrease airsacculitis mortality due to E.coli: 1000 g per 1000 kg of feed for 5 days.
4) To control Hexamitiasis in turkey: 200 g per 1000 kg of feed for 1-2 weeks.
5) To control Blue comb disease due to bacterial infections: 110 mg per body weight for 1-2 weeks.
6) To control Mycoplasma synovitis in turkey: 400 g per 1000 kg of feed for 1-2 weeks.
1) For treatment of bacterial enteritis due to E.coli and pneumonia due to pasteurella multocida: 44 mg per kg of body weight for 1-2 weeks.
2) To decrease hepatic abscess: 150 mg per head continuously.
Keep under 25° C and dry place.
3 days before slaughter
Do not use in layers for table egg production.
Do not use antacids, supplements contains Ca, Fe and purgatives contains magnesium during first 3 hours of Chlortetracin® consumption.
Avoid using Chlortetracin® with products containing iron, sodium bicarbonate, kaolin, pectin and bismuth subsalicylate simultaneously.
Keep out of reach of children.
Wear glasses and gloves during handling and mixing the product.
Copyright 2021 Rooyan Darou All Rights Reserved ©