|Each ml contains:
– In anorexia & inappetence cases, anemia, convalescence period of diseases, chronic disease and diarrhea
– Prevention and control of vitamin-B deficiencies
– Treatment of cerebrocortical necrosis
– Treatment of bracken poisoning in horses
– Treatment or prevention of stress caused by diseases , transport, high temperature or extreme temperature changes
– Improvement of feed conversion
Horse, cattle and calf: 3.5 ml per 50 kg body weight through IM or IV injection.
Sheep and goat: 1-2 ml per 30 kg body weight through IM or IV injection.
Dog and cat: 1 ml per 10 kg body weight through IM or SC injection.
It is necessary to use diluent like dextrose or saline solution for intravenous injection of drug to horse and injection must be done slowly.
Avoid injecting the product if any sedimentation or changes in the color is seen.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from light, heat, and freezing.
Copyright 2021 Rooyan Darou All Rights Reserved ©