Iodine 2.75% weight
Sulfuric acid 9.3% weight
Phosphoric acid 9.5% weight
Hydrochloric acid 0.8% weight
Sodium sulfate 0.4% weight
Water up to 100% weight
Famodine 30% Rooyan is an acidic disinfectant solution based on ioldophors which is effective on viruses, bacteria and fungi and also effective on most of infectious pathogens in bovine, equine, poultry and even in human. Due to good effect of this product on infectious pathogens in animals, it could be used in disinfection of high density animal husbandry.
– Effective on viruses, bacteria and fungi
– Active in presence of organic materials
– It has disinfection and detergency properties together
– Biodegradable, stable and safe in use
FAMODINE 30% Rooyan can be used as a disinfectant in all type of housing, poultry houses, calf housing, dairies, stables, kennels, animal transport vehicles & in all places where hygiene is essential.
A) Milking equipment hygiene:
Manual disinfection of milking equipment:
– After milking wash the equipments with cold water.
– Make a solution in rate of 100 ml of Famodine 30% Rooyan in 40 L of luke warm water.
– Dip all equipments in the solution for 2 minutes.
– Then wash it completely with tap water and wait for drying.
*Manual disinfection of bulk tank:
– Make a solution in rate of 100 ml of Famodine 30% Rooyan in 40 L of lukewarm water.
– Immediately the tank has been emptied, rinse with tap water to remove milk residues.
– Scrub the tank manually with diluted solution for 2 minutes. Pay particular attention to the underside of the bridge and tank covers.
– Allow the solution to collect in the outlet and brush while running to waste.
– Thoroughly wash inside the tank with tap water and allow to dry completely.
– Disinfect bulk tank manually at least once a month.
Bulk tank in – place sanitizing:
– Make a solution in rate of 100 ml of Famodine 30% in 40 l of lukewarm water.
– Immediately the tank has been emptied rinse with cold water to remove milk residues.
– Allow the prepared solution of bulk tank to circulate for 10 to 20 minutes in the tank. Run to waste.
– Rinse with clean fresh water and allow to drain thoroughly.
– When you don’t use tap water, for final rinsing add 25 ml of sodium hypochlorite to 40L water.
Note: Entry chemical in to milk is prohibited, therefore after disinfecting and before using again, equipment must be washed with clean water.
B: Cleaning and sanitizing animal housing
–General sanitizing: Mix 50 ml of Famodine 30% Rooyan to 20 liters of water, to treat buckets, cages, hatchery trays, drinkers, Crates & other non – porous surfaces
–Wheel and foot baths: To help prevent the spread of disease, dilute 1: 400 with water and renew daily if heavily soil.
–Aerial disinfection: When diluted 1: 500 with water, FAMODIN 30% Rooyan may be used through a mist generator in the presence of livestock.
– Drinking water system: Used as a sanitizing aid, dilute one part FAMODINE 30% Rooyan with 2500 parts of water.
– Disease control orders: FAMODINE 30% Rooyan is approved under all 5 parts of the disease of animal order. Effective if used against rabies at a dilution rate of 1: 250 with water, foot and mouth disease 1: 550, Tuberculosis 1: 15, Newcastle and another poultry important diseases 1 : 125 and for general usage 1: 180 with water.
– Avoid direct contact with eyes.
– Do not drink the solution.
– In case of contact with eyes wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
– In case of sudden drinking of product, refer to a physician immediately (please take the label with yourself).
– Work with gloves and masks and goggles during usage.
– Avoid from mixing solution with other chemical material.
-Keep away from aluminum and their alloys.
– Destroy empty gallon.
– Keep out of reach of children.
Close the lid tightly after every using. Keep in a cool place and away from direct sunlight.
Copyright 2021 Rooyan Darou All Rights Reserved ©