Each ml contains:
D-Cloprostenol 0.075 mg
D-Cloprostenol is a synthetic analogue of PGF2a and it has all effects of PGF2a.. If D-Cloprostenol reaches to mature corpus luteum, it makes luteolysis morphologically and theoritically. It makes estrus 2-5 days after injection.
It is used in horses and cattle.
Indications in cattle:
– Luteolysis and subsequent ovulation and estrus in non pregnant dairy cattle with active ovaries.
– In estrus synchronization program with GnRH analogues.
– Chronic ovarian tumors and ovarian luteal cysts.
– Increase of myometrial contractile force.
– Termination of pregnancy and induction of abortion in pathogenic pregnancy.
– Uterine infections
– Uterine complications and diseases after parturition
– Silent heat
It is used through intramuscular route.
Cattle: 2 ml
Meat: 24 hours after last injection
Milk: 3 hours after last injection
It should be used with caution in treatment of pyometra when cervix is closed, otherwise peritonitis can occur because of uterus rupture.
PGF2a is absorbable via skin, so it must be used cautiously in pregnant women and asthmatic people because of causing spasm in the bronchi. When contact is occurred, rinse location with water and soap and also use bronchodilators. In horses, sweating, increasing heart rate and colic is possible. These type of drugs are likely effective on animals with active corpus luteum.
Keep between 15-25°c and away from light.
Copyright 2021 Rooyan Darou All Rights Reserved ©