Aqua Deso Plus Rooyan®
|Each liter contains:|
|Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride||20 g|
|Benzalkonium chloride||50 g|
Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride is one of the newest quaternary ammonium compounds which due to lack of benzene cycle in its molecule it has more stability compared to others in the group. Its damaging effect on bacterial cell wall causes precipitation of cytoplasm and facilitates penetration of aldehydes into bacteria. Aldehyde compound present in Aqua Deso Plus Rooyan® disrupts bacterial RNA / DNA synthesis, ending in coagulation and destruction of bacterial vital proteins. Aqua Deso Plus Rooyan® is effective against a wide range of bacteria, spores, fungi, algae and viruses.
– Disinfection of hatchery sets.
– Disinfection of poultry houses and farms, cages, equipments, feeders and drinkers.
– Disinfection of disinfection basins (for vehicles and animals) in entrance of farms and entrance of poultry houses.
– Disinfection of animal boxes, calving boxes, calf stalls, sick animal quarters, water tanks and pipes.
– Disinfection of animal/poultry transportation trucks.
– Disinfection of mats, boots, etc.
Dilute Aqua Deso Plus Rooyan® for different applications as follows:
– For fungicidal effect: 0.5% (500 ml disinfectant in 99.5 liters of water).
– For bactericidal effect: 0.75% (750 ml disinfectant in 99.25 liters of water).
– For virucidal effect: 1% (one liter of disinfectant in 99 liters of water).
Apply 100-200 milliliters of diluted solutions to each square meter of surfaces depending on desired disinfection rate.
– In cool place and closed containers.
– After first opening of container the remaining should be used within 60 days.
– Diluted solutions can be used within 24 hours.
– While preparing and applying the disinfectant wear protective clothes, gloves, mask and goggles.
– Do not inhale the disinfectant polluted air.
– Do not drink the solution. In case of contact with skin it can be corrosive and may cause sensitivity.
– In case of contact with eyes wash with plenty of
clean water and seek medical advice.
– The disinfection area should be suitably ventilated during application.
– Keep away from water and food sources as well as animals access.
Copyright 2021 Rooyan Darou All Rights Reserved ©