Each kilogram of Lincomycin premix contains:
8.8 grams Lincomycin (as hydrochloride salt).
Control and prevention of necrotic enteritis due to Clostridium perfringens, improving growth and feed conversion rate in broilers.
Prevention of necrotic enteritis and improvement of growth and feed conversion rate: 500 grams per ton of feed from first day until end of rearing period of broilers.
This product is not recommended for simultaneous use with Erythromycin, Novobiocin, Macrolides and Florfenicol.
It is compatible for use with all coccidiostats and growth promoters.
– Wear mask, protective clothes and gloves during handling and application of this premix.
– Wash hands and face with plenty of water after handling/ application.
– Keep out of children’s access.
– Using Lincomycin in horse, ruminants, rabbit and guinea pigs causes severe digestive disorders.
– Lincomycin has no negative effect on gut microflora in broilers.
Copyright 2021 Rooyan Darou All Rights Reserved ©