Each Kg of zinc bacitracin 15% contains:
Zinc bacitracin 150 g
Zinc bacitracin is a premix antibiotic which control intestinal microbiota especially Clostridium spp. Bacitracin is poorly absorbed through gastrointestinal tract. This antibiotic can be used for all ages and no withdrawal time is needed.
– prevention and treatment of necrotic enteritis
– improve weight gain and FCR
– improve production in layer and breeder
– As an aid in promote production factors: 66-666 g of Robac Z Rooyan® / ton of feed (equivalent to bacitracin 10-100 ppm) from first day to slaughter.
– As an aid in prevention of necrotic enteritis caused by Clostridium spp.: 666 g Robac Z Rooyan® / ton of feed (equivalent to bacitracin 100 ppm) from 2 weeks old to last day of production.
– An aid in the treatment of necrotic enteritis caused by Clostridium spp.: 1335 g Robac Z Rooyan® / ton of feed (equivalent to bacitracin 200 ppm) for 5-7 days.
– As an aid in promote production factors: 100-666 g Robac Z Rooyan® / ton of feed (equivalent to bacitracin 15-100 ppm) during production.
66-333 g Robac Z Rooyan® / ton of feed from first day to slaughter.
Mix it thoroughly with feed. It is better to mix it first with 5-10 times of its weight of feed and add the mixture to final feed volume and mix well again. Wear protective clothes, gloves and anti-dust mask during handling and mixing as it can cause irritation and sever allergy in eyes.
In case of contact, wash eyes immediately with plenty of water. Avoid skin contact. Keep bags tightly closed after use.
Keep in dry place below 25° C and away from direct sun light and humidity.
Copyright 2021 Rooyan Darou All Rights Reserved ©